2014 is, and will be, an exciting year for Your Technology Support and our customers. We are pleased to announce our new services:
Night and Weekend Appointments
We are now offering night and weekend appointments on a first come, first served basis. If you would like to request an appointment please fill out our web form (CLICK HERE) or contact us via email or phone – 415.670.9769.
Recycle and Reuse
Any and ALL technology you would like to have reused we will pickup and re-purpose if possible. Why have Your Technology handle this for you?
- We will come pick up your used equipment, FOR FREE, when we are in the area or onsite for an appointment.
- If you have us pickup a computer or device with your data on it, we will wipe/delete the data FOR FREE!
- Anything that can not be reused will be recycled properly and/or donated to a place that can break down the components for reuse.
The only electronics that we CAN NOT take are Tube TV’s and CRT monitors as we are unable to recycle. If you would like to request an appointment please fill out our web form (CLICK HERE) or contact us via email or phone – 415.670.9769.
Coffee Talk With Your Friends
You have the tech, but need the training. This is an opportunity for you and your friends to learn to use your phone, pad, computer, or other tech over coffee, tea, lunch, dinner, or whatever you like! Here’s how it works…
- You and up to two of your friends or co-workers (Three People Max) will decide on a topic you would like to learn more about.
- You schedule Your Technology Support to come to your coffee hour or lunch and we help you with all your tech questions.
- You ONLY pay the time we are with you and you can all chip in and split the cost! WOW!
- gmail or other email service
- Using your website and social networks to gain business
- Reducing your Tech overhead
We also offer training one-on-one or in a larger group. If you would like to request an appointment please fill out our web form (CLICK HERE) or contact us via email or phone – 415.670.9769.
A Final Note:
We are now accepting these forms of payment…
- Credit Card
- Paypal (NEW!)
We are now accepting Credit Cards for ALL payments regardless of amount. Any Invoice over $500 can be paid by Credit Card, but will be subject to a 3% Credit Card Fee. Looking forward to seeing all of you in 2014~!