Hayes Group Architects Case Study
Hayes Group Architects is a well established designed firm in the San Francisco Bay area. Most systems, and infrastructure, follow the Apple roadmap.
We were introduced to Hayes years ago and were asked to co-support the firm as IT was supported by one contractor. Toward the end of 2018 we migrated this relationship into a full technology support agreement.
The main technological challenge was the need for Hayes to be compatible with all the needs and changes of the Apple product cycle, as well as, keeping legacy systems available or fully migrated. Our experience, going back to the early 90’s, mixed with our understanding of current tech, gave us the tools to rise to the challenge!
Over the last few years, we have been able to manage, merge & migrate legacy and new systems, as well as, upgrade infrastructure.
A few highlights:
- Multi-location network integration and ISP routing
- Mail and Calendar migration from pre-2000 exchange hosting to Google (Google Workspace)
- Infrastructure consolidation and updates
- Multi-platform integration and support
- Server streamline and virtualization
- Work from home and VPN connectivity during COVID
- Phone system planning and implementation
- Help Desk – daily support, process and organization
- Hardware procurement and sales
- Printer Device Management including plotters and cost tracking
- Asset management and mobile device management
The Hayes Group Architects relationship continues today and we have been working to fade into the background so the partners and employee technology works smoothly.